Friday, September 4, 2009

Jesus Says, "Come to Me"

"Now write for My souls: I want to tell them of the poignant sorrows which filled My Heart at the Last Supper. If it was bliss for Me to think of all those to whom I should be both Companion and Heavenly Food, of all who would surround Me to the End Of Time with adoration, reparation, and love...this in no wise diminished My grief at the many who would leave Me deserted in My tabernacle and who would not even believe in My Real Presence.
+++
"Sacrileges and outrages, and all the nameless abominations to be committed against Me, passed before My eyes...the long, lonely hours of the day and night in which I would remain alone on the altars...and the multitudes who would not heed the appeals of My Heart..."
+++
"It is love for souls that keeps Me a Prisoner in the Blessed Sacrament. I stay there that all may come and find the comfort they need in the tenderest of Hearts, the best of Fathers, the most faithful of Friends, who will never abandon them.
+++
"Poor pitiable sinners, do not turn away from Me...Day and night I am on the watch for you in the tabernacle. I will not reproach you...I will not cast your sins in your face...But I will wash them in My Blood and in My Wounds. No need to be afraid...come to Me...If you but knew how dearly I love you.
+++
"And you, dear souls, why this coldness and indifference on your part?
+++
Were you weak or ill in body surely you would find time to see a doctor who would cure you?..Come. then, to One who is able to give both strength and health to your soul, and bestow the alms of love on this Divine Prisoner who watches for you, calls for you and longs to see you at His side."
~ Words of Jesus to Sister Josefa Menendez from The Way of Divine Love ~
+++
Without our Catholic priests, there would be no Real Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist to receive in Holy Communion or to spend time with in adoration. Please consider offering ONE HOUR of prayer before Jesus in the Most Blessed Sacrament for the sanctification of His priests. Console the Heart of Jesus by showing your appreciation of His continued Real Presence among us and for providing priests to make His remaining with us possible.
+++
Mary, Mother of Jesus Christ, Eternal High Priest, Mother of all priests, and our Mother, help us respond generously to the Holy Spirit's request, through the voice of His Church, to offer up to God Eucharistic adoration for priests. Amen.

No comments: