Friday, October 2, 2009

Jesus Asks For Chaplet of Divine Mercy

"Encourage souls to say the Chaplet which I have given you (1541). Whoever will recite it will receive great mercy at the hour of death (687). When they say this chaplet in the presence of the dying, I will stand between My Father and the dying person,not as the just judge but as the Merciful Savior (1541). Priests will recommend it to sinners as their last hope of salvation. Even if there were a sinner most hardened, if he were to recite this chaplet only once, he would receive grace from My infinite mercy (687). I desire to grant unimaginable graces to those souls who trust in My mercy (687). Through the Chaplet you will obtain everything, if what you ask for is compatible with My will (1731).

~ Jesus to St. Faustina, from her Diary ~




PLEASE PRAY FOR UNBORN FUTURE PRIESTS

40 DAYS FOR LIFE: DAY 10: DEFENDING THE TRUTH


Mary, Mother of Jesus Christ, Eternal High Priest, Mother of all priests, and our Mother, help us respond generously to the Holy Spirit's request, through the voice of His Church, to offer up to God Eucharistic adoration for priests. Amen.








No comments: