Monday, February 14, 2011

Please Pray for Seminarian Philip Johnson: His Inspiring and Powerful Witness

"On October 15, 2008, after two years as an officer in the Navy, my life changed when I was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor. Putting my concerns in the hands of the Blessed Virgin Mary and my trust in Our Lord Jesus Christ, I pray that I may be faithful to the Holy Catholic Faith and serve the Church for the rest of my life."


~ Prayers requested for Philip Johnson:  Vocare Blog ~


~ Philip Gerard Johnson's blog:  In Caritate Non Ficta ~

~ Novena prayer for Philip Johnson ~

~ Video found at Roman Catholic Vocations ~

Mary, Mother of Jesus Christ, Eternal High Priest, Mother of all priests and our Mother, help us respond generously to the Holy Spirit's request, through the voice of His Church, to offer up to God Eucharistic adoration for priests.  Amen.




No comments: