Thursday, September 2, 2010

Is God Calling You to Offer Thursdays of Adoration and Reparation for Priests?

THURSDAYS OF ADORATION AND REPARATION FOR PRIESTS

O my beloved Jesus,
I give and consecrate to Thee this Thursday
and all the Thursdays of my life,
in praise of the adorable Mystery of Thy Body and Blood,
and in thanksgiving for that of the Priesthood.

Moved by Thy Holy Spirit,
and full of confidence in the help of Thy Most Holy Mother,
the Virgin Mary, Mother of Priests,
I resolve to live each Thursday for the rest of my days here below
in adoration and in reparation for priests
and, especially, for those who do not adore Thee,
for those who are most wounded in their souls,
and for those who are exposed to the attacks of the powers of darkness.


I want to remain before Thy Eucharistic Face for them and in their place;
I want to draw near, in their name, to Thy open Heart,
ever-flowing with the Blood and Water
that purify, heal, and sanctify all souls,
but, first of all, those of Thy priests.

Let each Thursday find me close to
the Sacrament of Thy Body and Blood,
in adoration and reparation for the sake of all Thy priests.

Make me an entirely Eucharistic soul,
according to the desires of Thy Sacred Heart
and the designs of Thy merciful goodness upon my life.
I desire nothing else.

I want to love Thee more each day;
I want to be the faithful adorer of Thy Eucharistic Face
and the consoling friend of Thy Sacred Heart
hidden in the tabernacles of the world,
where it beats, wounded by love, forgotten, forsaken,
and waiting for the adoration and love of even one priest.

Amen.
who was inspired to compose this beautiful prayer ~

Mary, Mother of Jesus Christ, Eternal High Priest, Mother of all priests and our Mother, help us respond generously to the Holy Spirit's request, through the voice of His Church, to offewr up to God Eucharistic adoration for priests. Amen.

No comments: