Sunday, June 20, 2010

Divine Father, May You Be Known, Honored and Loved By All Your Children!

GOD IS MY FATHER

My Father in Heaven, how sweet it is to know that You are my Father and that I am Your Child!

Especially when the skies of my soul are cloudy and my cross weighs more heavily, I feel the need to repeat to You: Father, I believe in Your love for me!

Yes, I believe that You are a Father to me at every moment of my life, and that I am Your child!

I believe that You love me with an infinite love!

I believe that You are watching over me night and day and that not a hair falls from my head without your permission!

I believe that, in Your infinite Wisdom, You know better than I what is good for me.

I believe that, in Your infinite power, You can bring good even out of evil.

I believe that, in Your infinite goodness, You make everything to the advantage of those who love You; even under the hands of those who strike me I kiss Your hand which heals!

I believe, but increase in me Faith, Hope and Love!

Teach me always to see Your love as my guide in every event of my life.

Teach me to surrender myself to You like a baby in its mother's arms.

Father, You know everything. You see everything, You know me better than I know myself; You can do everything, and You love me!

My Father, since it is Your wish that we should always turn to You, I come with confidence to ask You, together with Jesus and Mary....(here request the favor that you desire).

For this intention, and uniting myself to their Most Sacred Hearts, I offer You all my prayers, my sacrifices and mortifications, all my actions, and greater faithfulness to my duties.

Give me the light, the grace and the power of the Holy Spirit!

Strengthen me in this Spirit, that I may never lose Him, never sadden Him and never allow Him to become weaker in me.

My Father, I ask this in the name of Jesus, Your Son! And You, Jesus, open Your Heart and place in it my own, and, together with Mary's, offer it to our Divine Father! Obtain for me the grace that I need!

Divine Father, call all men to Yourself. Let all the world proclaim Your Fatherly Goodness and Your Divine Mercy!

Be a tender Father to me and protect me wherever I am, like the apple of Your eye. Make me always a worthy son/daughter; have mercy on me!

Divine Father, sweet hope of our souls, may You be known, honored and loved by all men!

Divine Father, infinite goodness poured out on all peoples, may You be known, honored and loved by all men!

Divine Father, beneficent dew of humanity, may You be known, honored and loved by all men!

by Mother Eugenia Elisabetta Ravasio
Partial Indulgence
+ GIRARD, Vicar Apostolic of Cairo, October 9th, 1935
+JEAN, Cardinal VERDIER, Archbishop of Paris, May 8th, 1936


Mary, Mother of Jesus Christ, Eternal High Priest, Mother of all priests and our Mother, help us respond generously to the Holy Spirit's request, through the voice of His Church, to offer up to God Eucharistic adoration for priests. Amen.

No comments: