Monday, August 30, 2010

St. Anne Line: Executed by Hanging for Sheltering Catholic Priests

"I am sentenced to die for harbouring a Catholic priest.
But so far I am from repenting for having done so
that I wish with all my soul...
that where I have entertained one...I could have entertained a thousand."

~ Saint Anne Line ~



The powerful and emotional story of Saint Anne Line, English Catholic Martyr who was executed by hanging for sheltering Catholic priests. These visuals are taken from the New Film 'Saint Anne Line' from Mary's Dowry Productions which brings to life the story of Saint Anne Line as well as the many other characters surrounding her journey. Arrested on Candlemas during a secret Mass, Anne Line was sentenced to die by hanging. For more information and to purchase other original Catholic DVDs worldwide visit http://www.marysdowryproductions.org/

~ Related post: St. Nicholas Owen, Martyr for Priests ~

Mary, Mother of Jesus Christ, Eternal High Priest, Mother of all priests and our mother, help us respond generously to the Holy Spirit's request, through the voice of His Church, to offer up to God Eucharistic adoration for priests. Amen.

No comments: