Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Sacrifice of Jesus Continues

Jesus suffered and died for us. His sacrifice was more than anyone else has ever done for us, or ever will. He loves us so much that He remains with us in the Eucharist. To Venerable Concepcion Cabrera de Armida, Jesus said,

"...I let Myself be seen crucified at Calvary whereas in the Eucharist I am hidden, but that does not mean I am any less present."

"...I was crucified first in the Eucharist, giving Myself to mankind in a profound immolation, before mankind crucified Me on the material Cross...I was willingly nailed to the Eucharist before the material Cross, binding Myself there with the greatest love..."

"The Eucharist is your Jesus, but your Jesus on the Cross, because the Eucharist is My mystical Cross where I separate My Body and My Blood as I did on Calvary, always for the salvation of an ungrateful mankind. I have been crucified for centuries for man in the Eucharist, and yet I was only materially crucified for him for a few hours. My Passion has not yet finished, because sin has not yet come to an end, and for as long as there is sin in man there will be sacrifice in Jesus."

***
***
Mary, Mother of Jesus Christ, Eternal High Priest, Mother of all priests, and our Mother, help us respond generously to the Holy Spirit's request, through the voice of His Church, to offer up to God Eucharistic adoration for priests. Amen.

No comments: