Friday, October 16, 2009

The Apostleship of Prayer: Living a Eucharistic Life

Fr. James Kubicki, S.J. echoes the call of Pope Benedict XVI to live a Eucharistic life, joining every moment of our life to the perfect offering of Jesus on the Cross which is renewed at Mass every day. The goal of the Apostleship of Prayer is to help people live a Eucharistic life.


St. Therese's Daily Offering

Oh my God! I offer You all my actions of this day
for the intentions and for the glory of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
I desire to sanctify every beat of my heart, my every thought, my simplest works,
by uniting them to his infinite merits;
and I wish to make reparation for my sins
by casting them in the furnace of His merciful love.

Oh my God! I ask of You for myself and those dear to me
the grace to fulfill perfectly Your holy will,
to accept for love of you the joys and sorrows of this passing life,
so that one day we may be united together in Heaven for all eternity. Amen.
***
MORE DAILY OFFERING INFORMATION AND PRAYERS

Mary, Mother of Jesus Christ, Eternal High Priest, Mother of all priests, and our Mother, help us respond generously to the Holy Spirit's request, through the voice of His Church, to offer up to God Eucharistic adoration for priests. Amen.

No comments: