Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Jesus Wants Charity for Priests in Purgatory

In His confidences to Venerable Concepcion Cabrera de Armida and written in To My Priests, Jesus revealed that it grieves Him when priests forget to remember their departed brother priests. He said:

"I want that in the memento of the departed at Mass, they put their brother priests in the first place, without ever forgetting them. This is my chosen portion and the joy I experience in receiving a priestly soul in heaven equals and even surpasses greatly the love that I professed for them on earth."

"One more martydom of love. I desire that they apply to them in Masses, like the suffrages, my Blood and my merits; I hope that priests, their brothers, sacrifice me on their behalf; and alas! They forget this chosen portion; these souls continue even in purgatory their state of being favored of my Heart and whom I love, not only on earth but still more in purgatory and heaven.

"What my priests do in their charity of JUSTICE with their brothers, drawing them out of purgatory, THEY DO TO ME..."

"...when a soul of a priest comes from purgatory, my Heart beats with more violence; and I receive them and contemplate them with a gaze of indefinable love, and I make heaven tremble with joy."

"Now they will see if my heart of a God-man will eagerly desire to preserve these souls, caring for them,watching for them, hurling myself into the precipice in which many lie, taking them in my arms and saving them.

"But there I find a DIKE that stops Me in my tracks...and this is purgatory. There is no obstacle to my redemptive nor my saving action but to my JUSTICE; and my agonies of waiting begin and of more waiting, the intimate pains of seing those souls suffer that tend toward Me like steel to a magnet, and that remain here, until the militant Church, that is to say, my priests bring them to heaven directly by personal charity or by that of other souls, paying their debts to the offended Divinity."

"All my pains are caused by love and by the little charity of souls. I am charity, I am love and my sorrows consist in the faults against this charity that ought to be burning on earth, and in priestly souls it ought to inflame the Church.

"In my infinite Wisdom I formed my Church: and do they know of what material? From the substance of love, and in all its fibers, and in all its arteries, and in all its dispositions, they will see love and only love. And consequently, I became man, to unite the divine and the human, and to bring to heaven souls WITHOUT DUST.

"Purgatory itself is Love."



Mary, Mother of Jesus Christ, Eternal High Priest, Mother of all priests, and our Mother, help us respond generously to the Holy Spirit's request, through the voice of his Church, to offer up to God Eucharistic adoration for priests. Amen.

No comments: